Can you help with the following parts?

jonnymcenroe

Beating Jimmy Connors
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Been a long process getting things together for my 2/3 builds - almost home now....

Doing my utmost to get at least one done this week/next week - as my fitness is really suffering.

Asides chains which i'll buy new, i'm lacking the following, folks -

Reasonable cheap disc brake set up F/R
(running Avid reds or whatever they are at the mo' and it's for a free ride/trail/jump bike so need a sturdy<ish> set-up)

1 1/8 sprung forks for above bike - just shy of 200mm
(i have Manitou Sx's - never ridden them so unsure if they'll be ok - these aren't so urgent)

1" threaded 155mm or unthreaded ?? sprung XC forks - for that Dawes i found, skinny rockshox or marzocchi's?
(I'm 9 1/2 stone at the moment :/)

2.1" XC folders for my Marin

Any half decent V-brakes, even half a set would do.

Thanks in advance, for any help you can offer me.

Andy

I have a set of old Zoom bouncers you can have for £17 (ten pound, plus 7 for postage) and they're 1" threaded steerer (I need to check length, but I'm pretty sure they're more than 155.

GT-Steve":1npmfmoz said:
I have a set of old Zoom bouncers you can have for £17 (ten pound, plus 7 for postage) and they're 1" threaded steerer (I need to check length, but I'm pretty sure they're more than 155.

rideable?? worth plumping for or should i hold out for a set you reckon?(n00b)
Preferably after Quadras, Or Zocchi's or similar... frame is 16" steerer is defo 155 1"

They're low-end stuff, so it's totally up to you.

They're here if you find yourself desperate.

Perfectly usable, but they're nothing special.

I have a set of Avid Elixir 5's Pretty much brand new, bought for a build of which i'm now stripping. PM me if interested

GT-Steve":o5zj6nkt said:
They're low-end stuff, so it's totally up to you.

They're here if you find yourself desperate.

Perfectly usable, but they're nothing special.

;)

Back