Frame repair work - daarn saarf

Rod_Saetan

Old School Grand Master
Feedback
View
So > this guy < needs a minor bit of repair work on a steel frame, namely a cable stop rewelding onto the TT, and I just wondered like if anyone had anything done? I am, for my considerable and variedly disturbing sins, in that London and think it is therefore the centre of the Universe so Im not interested in anything outside of 'the Great Capital'.

Ta.

Rod_Saetan":32n5lhbr said:
So > this guy < needs a minor bit of repair work on a steel frame, namely a cable stop rewelding onto the TT, and I just wondered like if anyone had anything done? I am, for my considerable and variedly disturbing sins, in that London and think it is therefore the centre of the Universe so Im not interested in anything outside of 'the Great Capital'.

Ta.

Also looking to have this doen to a Knoa frame for my lad, so far drawn a blank and it seems a lot to ship to Argos and back for an £8 job.

Carl.

Good work, but I dont have a garage/the inclination to do it myself - figured it should be a cheap/easy enough job for someone local though, after I have removed the rack mounts etc...

Sterling work from Messrs Roberts no doubt, and if it was for my Roberts that where Id go, but the frame was cheap, and its only a cable stop. £20 at Oak Cycles - seems reasonable.

Back