Drumlanrig planning thread!

I'm hoping to be at Penpont on the Saturday by about lunchtime so could be peruaded to go for a wee pootle around the Drum on Saturday afternoon. I wont be pushing myself, I need to reserve my energy for the Sunday ;)

I will be camping/sleeping in the car at penpont, I'll do an evening ride if there is one and I'll bring some beer and meat to keep me going till morning. I don't think I'll get there before 7pm.

I'm booked into the campsite for Saturday and Sunday night

As it's well over a 4 hour journey up to Drumlanrig I think I'll be there about tea time/early evening

May be up for a gentle ride on the evening, depending on how I feel after the drive up.

anyone able to get me there ? not fussed about the camping but i'll camp no problem :cool: just made sure i'm off work for this (yes i have been pissing about alot) :oops: :LOL:

big.eck":2uf5e9kp said:
anyone able to get me there ? not fussed about the camping but i'll camp no problem :cool: just made sure i'm off work for this (yes i have been pissing about alot) :oops: :LOL:
Can do big fella. Not camping though.

zigzag":2piy40jy said:
big.eck":2piy40jy said:
Can do big fella. Not camping though.

ideal :cool: :cool: :cool: i'm just bringing the fire mountain , not the san andreas for a change :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I'm off this event folks, sorry if I let you down Dyna but I really can't this time. :cry:

managed to get a discount on the entry price a massive £1 off of the normal entrance cost of £5. so mind and bring your £4 and tell them at the sentry box you are part of the group retrobike. I am pretty sure if you cycle in from the campsite you should avoid the fee, pedal quickly by looking at tha castle withyour walkman on :LOL:

do you want to update the main thread Mr K?

Back