Which headset is nearly as good as King but less costly?

Another vote for FSA here. Used them on BMXs and MTBs over the years and they're very, very reliable.

In old 1", FRM and my TEC components aheadsets are superb. the TEC is the equal of the KING IMO. Sadly both as rare as rocking horse poop.

We have a tiramic listed as stock , but I can't find it anywhere :LOL: :(

Have a look at this stuff http://www.aerozinebike.com/products-c5.htm . Uses the same non split top cap system as a chris king . Just put a xh1.2 in black on my explosif and another mate got one a week ago .I've been using the ti quick release for a month or so with no ill effects . We have the token stuff in the shop as well but this stuff is fookin cheap . Give me a call tomorrow and I'll see what the mates rates are . Retail is about £30

I think we currently have pink , silver and red on the desk ( unless louis has already laid a claim to the silver one ) but I'll be adding a load of their stuff to our monday order :cool:

And I've just noticed they do titanium bolts :LOL: oh and a ti bb and headset , think I'll order them too , even if it's just to have a look .

Back