19" 02 Kona Kula for sale - SOLD

haggis":3c70abd1 said:
for heavens sake somebody buy this before i do and the wife really kills me :shock:

Yes please do! ;)

bluebouye":3c70abd1 said:
Can you tell me where your measuring from, exactly, to get the measurements, C-C etc, as I can't find anything, anywhere on 02 kona sizes/geometry and I would like to compare it to my current frame to see if its a goer.

Head Tube (top to bottom) = 130mm
Top Tube (centre of seat tube to centre of head tube) = 570mm
Seat Tube (centre of bottom bracket shell to top of seat tube) = 485mm

bluebouye":3ejdiz5l said:
All its worth my friend, powder coat or not. I think you were done at £145. Good luck.

$1700 bike when new, the modern Kula frames RRP at £350. A powdercoat typically costs around £60. It's worth what it sells for, but no need for those comments.

It might well be overpriced at £125 including the seatclamp, headset, postage etc. but as my intention is not to rip people off but reclaim some (if not all) of what I paid, it's immaterial. I'll either sell it or I won't, simple.

We generally have a rule here to respect fellow members and steer away from conversations about how much ABC is worth, tempers flare quickly and placing an offer at almost 50% of the original asking price it not going to win you any popularity contests.

I believe that the members I have sold to and bought from on RB are very happy and non feel that any of my items were overpriced. Here's my feedback thread if you disagree, I look forward to reading yours in the future.

http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?p=804113

Happy hunting.

bluebouye":cwox90pc said:
You're welcome. Good luck with selling your overpriced frame.

have some manners and read the forum rules. this isnt STW you're on now.

Back