Thieving scum bags, i'm gonna kill them all!

TimmyMTB

Dirt Disciple
Feedback
View
Rode to work as normal, locked my bike up inside a locked cage and got on with my day.
Security come and see me at half 4 with the, 'we think your bike has been stolen' line, great!
The bike cage is in the underground car park at work. CCTV spotted a chav scum bag ride into the car park on his own bike, then cam back out after 7 minutes, 2 minutes later he is spotted walking into the car park and then riding out, ON MY FU**ING BIKE!!!!! :shock:
As you might have guessed I am fairly pissed, I put a lot of time and love into that bike for some clown to pinch it.

If I ever see him he is in serious trouble, he had better be VERY fast on his feet!

(rant over)

got any pics or details? Its an amazingly small world if its not the norm someone might spot it.

2001 Trek Fuel 80
19" Frame
Judy C front shocks
Suntour rear shock
Bikehut Element wheels
Bikehut Front 205mm hydraulic disc brake
white fsa handlebar
wtb stem

Not the best pic but taken last night so it is the most recent.

22062011296.jpg

I know how you feel... back in the day someone stole my Avanti Revolution (estay) with full XTR. When your doing a chemist run and your at school it takes a long time to save that sort of money.

Next time... buy a steel framed bike, park it at work unlocked, hook up an extension cord with the plug stripped from it and attach the bare wires to the frame. If someone trys to steal it they will be the ones lying on the ground next to your bike in an awefull mess :LOL:

Cheers guys.

I am already planning my next move, I am thinking retro, just concerned if it will last 12 hours at TORQ in your sleep?

Back