The one and only "HOW MUCH IS MY xyz WORTH" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for a guide price for my Z1 BAMS.

1997 fork, good condition but needing new seals as they are leaking.

I was thinking around the £65 mark?

DSC00123.jpg

Ian W":10x01r0w said:
Looking for a guide price for my Z1 BAMS.

1997 fork, good condition but needing new seals as they are leaking.

I was thinking around the £65 mark?

DSC00123.jpg

Don't think your too far off at £65, maybe a little bit less as my pal sold some that didn't need seals for around £75.

£65-70 bang on. It depends how long steerer is though (assuming its 185m plus).

Few recently sold on ebay for £80 ish.

Ye, I think its about that. Currently on my Zaskar anyway.

Just weighting up weather to sell them to fund some rigids or keep them for a rainy day. Big to much travel for the Zaskar though anyway :cry:

Hard choice to make. Wont decrease in value I'd say as rarely pop up. As they are still comparably good even now and maintenance free.

Montague Rudge?

As I have not seen any feedback yet on my bike I assume it's not so interesting for sale? Please let me know, I won't be offended!

Pictures would help bud, I've never heard of a Montague Rudge and I dare say most of the lads on hear won't have either.

Staf.

A friend of mine wants to sell her Ribble R4 MTB. She no longer uses it and needs some cash for a mot.

It's fitted with stx group set and Gt forks. I have been asked on how much it is worth. But I'm not sure. I have looked at ebay and only find Ribble race bikes.

Anyone know a rough price?

Kona Explosif 1992... help needed please

Hello - some help/advice please....

I am looking at buying a 19" Kona Explosif from 1992 (in Gold colour). Wanting to know how much to offer the seller? The bike looks pretty much in it's original condition with all original parts, apart from the chain has rusted (badly) which looks to have affected (dripped onto) the chain stays (where the chain sits) as this area is discoloured.

From picture I have I think it would some need new cables, new tyres (I have some spares in the garage), new chain and rear cassette and of course blooming good clean/scrub.

I will be buying blind (I won't be able to inspect bike in person unfortunately). Idea is to have this as a project to use as a 'hack' when going out with my kids.

I was thinking of offering no more than GBP50? Plus shipping will cost me approx GBP30. So GBP80 all up... (bearing in mind I will need some new parts).

Any advice before midnight on Saturday (UK Time) really appreciated.

Cheers

MBK Tracker Hi-Tech

Hmmm, looks like there were 2 versions of this around. Mine is the lairy flouro version.

Spent a while recovering this (late 80's / early 90's) Bike. I think there are some pictures of it on here. Bought it because I wanted one as a youth. Pretty much everything in date. It's in nice condition. Any ideas of price?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back