Raleigh Professional 1984 Team Panasonic SB7197 Finished

Rolls gets my vote, basically coz I find them the most comfortable, I've had all the old favs like Turbos, Tornados and Concor profile etc but ended my search for a comfy saddle when the Rolls became available.

yup the rolls is what i have on my old 753 - i tilted the nose up a degree or so and have never had a sore posterior since!

pictures
Iv'e uploaded some photos to my photobucket
How the hell do i tag them on here,so that you can view them.
Never done this before
Cipo

AMAZING!!

reminds me of the anticipation and excitement of opening the big parcel from Raleigh when i was a kid and ordered my Panasonic frame!

looking forward to seeing the complete bike!

rusty :)

May I ask.....did Raleigh 'finish' a whole range of bikes in these particular Panasonic Team colours ? or was it confined to these "high end" well specced bikes ?

A pal who is only into 'modern' stuff has offered me one - minus the wheels, which he has used in another of his bikes - I wasn't aware of what a good frame it may be, if the paint job indicates it is a top end bike of it's day.

Cheers Dave - that is very useful.....I will go & have another :oops: look tomorrow & see 'what's what'.

Bit of an update....it is a Cadet by the looks of it, not the higher end frame - no Spaceship logo ?!.....currently stripped right down....but all the bit's in boxes, minus the wheels. Still very light...especially without the 'bit's attached !

Back