The one and only "HOW MUCH IS MY xyz WORTH" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bought a "nos" 7 speed HG70 for £19 quid last year, it was from a shop but I can't remember which, I think hg 50's and 70's are still available

Pace RC30s

I have some Pace RC30s straight forks (1st or 2nd generatio) and i want to change them and go back to a Marin Rockstar fork. some may say i am mad, but i want to get a fork that is not as stiff and gives a bit of "give" and so is comfier on long rides.

The forks have a couple of dings on the crown, the legs have been spray painted black, but are sound .

any help appreciated as they could be on sale here soon!

I need some advice…I have a 1996 Specialized Stumpjumper M2 with Judy RockShox and is kited out with mostly Deore XT, I bought it new in 2004 and it has been on the road for about 10 rides….I am considering this new old stock (NOS), and was wondering what the bike is worth? It is the 13.5 frame size.

It's not New Old Stock as it has been ridden, even though it is 10 easy rides it is used and should be advertised as such but mention how little, words like mint and as new are more appropriate. No idea on value though.

richboyles":1mmc0k9x said:
I need some advice…I have a 1996 Specialized Stumpjumper M2 with Judy RockShox and is kited out with mostly Deore XT, I bought it new in 2004 and it has been on the road for about 10 rides….I am considering this new old stock (NOS), and was wondering what the bike is worth? It is the 13.5 frame size.

A more common size stumpy frame would go for around £80-120 so given the small size and on no pictures, I'd guess £200-250 for full bike. Market will be limited on such a small frame really.

marin indian fire trail 95

all original but needs some tlc

whats it worth ?

marin7.jpg

Parkpre Pro elite Ti 19" frame

I've been searching on here and not turned up much, there's absolutely nothing on ebay either... not even very much with a simple google.

I think I'm more or less resigned to selling my Parkpre Pro Elite Ti 19" frame (among other bits and pieces), because although it's a stunning bike to look at and ride, I just don't ride it anymore :( I need the space and money, so I guess it has to go. The frame is in almost perfect condition, all the original stickers, only a small amount of peeling on the DT stickers. No dents or scratches, only the usual spots where the outer cables have rubbed a bit. I don't want to give it away, I'd rather keep it than sell it for almost nothing, but I don't want to ask way too much and not find a buyer. I don't mind selling it on here, especially as I'd like to know it's going to a good home, but I'm in Spain so postage to the UK might be a bit expensive, which makes me think ebay BIN is probably the best idea. Can anyone help me out with a price? Does 350 UKP plus postage sound outrageous? Am I only likely to get 50 quid for it? Thanks!

Re: Pace RC30s

sportbilly":3vzrjh3t said:
I have some Pace RC30s straight forks (1st or 2nd generatio) and i want to change them and go back to a Marin Rockstar fork. some may say i am mad, but i want to get a fork that is not as stiff and gives a bit of "give" and so is comfier on long rides.

The forks have a couple of dings on the crown, the legs have been spray painted black, but are sound .

any help appreciated as they could be on sale here soon!

In the condition you suggest I'd say £40/50 as decent chrome ones go for £60/80. ;)

i am looking to sell a few things out of my garage and wondered if you guys can help me out on establishing a price on a set of ritchey ? (I think as they were on a mates marin/scott. ? ) solid forks..cant find any guide to the price so would be most useful if someone can give me a idea..

these were bought some years ago,, think around 95 ish but not 100%,they are very very light... and seem to be in very good order..here is a photograph

IMGP4455.jpg

if it makes any difference they are a 1inch and a eighth dia..

are these rare ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back