The Retrobike National Event Series 2010/11

rosstheboss":3mpz97i0 said:
I know it's ages away but when does anyone know when the final round venue/route will be decided?
We're going to wait until later in the year to get the suggestions in. There are some great ideas already suggested, but I feel more will come as the series gets going. If you have any suggestions, please drop your AEC a pm and get the ball rolling.

If I cam manage to get to the last event, will I

A Bededucted points for riding a 99 FSR frame full of 2010/11 components

B Win for having the lowest points awarded then taken away leaving s healthy fat minus or Nil Poi

either way it will be fun losing :LOL:

Dangermouse":140jhyx2 said:
If I cam manage to get to the last event, will I

A Bededucted points for riding a 99 FSR frame full of 2010/11 components

B Win for having the lowest points awarded then taken away leaving s healthy fat minus or Nil Poi

either way it will be fun losing :LOL:
You'll be fine, its a just a nice ride and a good laugh. Sure you'll be made very welcome.

With deep regret and despite the valiant efforts of Vern and Si BDWIII is cancelled.

Our RetroRide club structure is a rigid policy that we must adhere to in order to maintain our BCF affiliation. On this occasion we are unable to adhere to the structure required due to no AEC being the primary organiser and thus the RetroBike Rides club cannot put its name to the event, ultimately leaving those organising with large responsibilities no individual would wish to undertake.

The calendar will now run as a 6 round series with one special event remaining at Mountain Mayhem.

Back