SKYE: 30th April - 1st May ?

Are we running to the top of glamaig (mini mount Fuji) at slig before the bike run?

glamaig.jpg

http://www.carnethy.com/ri_glamaig.htm#history

As me and Dave are staying 3nights maybe 4 ,i thought i could just camp with you guys,then shift back to Glenbrittle for the remainder of the holiday.
Plus ,we're intending to leave Thursday night[about 11pm.Drive through the night arriving first thing in the morning just as its getting light.A 3 hour nap and we should be ready.
Well thats the plan ,but its still a week to go so ill see how it pans out :LOL:

dyna-ti":3rfvgp8v said:
I've sent me a pm,just waiting for a return
I take it one of you chaps can show him how to pitch a mk2 :?

Are you referring to me Dyna? My mail shown message arrived but nothing is in box? :? Strange, my box is 82% full. Anyway, Don't see any problem to take some of your stuff. As The Ken said we all need pack in to one car. Original plan was I'm drive to ZZ, then we drive to Ken. Bit complicated but much better option than drive myself odd 200 miles and lowering fuel costs.

Edit: OMG 1000 post, how does it happen? I need stay away from here now.

TK, Radek - it looks like you both are taking this Friday off. If I take a holiday as well, then we can leave much earlier and possibly get there in daylight.

Yes?

I am off but I can't leave until Marnie gets home to watch the kids (2 o'clockish) so a half day might be enough.

Righto, a half day would probably go down better with boss anyway.

OK, so tentative Friday plans:

1pm: Radek arrive at Falkirk. Transfer everything over to my car. Leave Falkirk.
2.30pm-ish: Arrive Dundee. Transfer everything over to TK's Touran. Leave Dundee.

Times OK for everyone?

And some pics to whet appetites... http://www.singletrackworld.com/forum/t ... op-on-skye

sounds ideal ZZ, all my stuff will be loaded and I'll remove a seat or 2 to make more space and lighten the car, on the way up if the bikes are clean they can go inside but I'll have the roof rack on incase they don't all fit... and for the muddy return.

Those pics look good :cool:

Latest posts

Back