WTD: cheap rigid disc frame 19" upwards

One small problem: I've got 10mm bolt-in rear hub, Probably won't go through the A2Z adapter. I'm swapping it for a 12mm bolt-through but don't really want to swap it twice.
I still really want a disc frame with standard dropouts...

Deveron53":2zbdxlza said:
One small problem: I've got 10mm bolt-in rear hub, Probably won't go through the A2Z adapter. I'm swapping it for a 12mm bolt-through but don't really want to swap it twice.
I still really want a disc frame with standard dropouts...

I've a 10mm axle in my tool box. I'll go and see if it goes through the hole.

thanks for measuring. It really isn't suitable. The thread title says 19" upwards, your frame is short by at least 4". I'm 6'3" with an inside leg of 34". I'm going to be riding 15 to 20 miles offroad. I really can't see any way in which this frame will do the job. Plus, I really need proper disc mounts and vertical dropouts.
Thanks for all the effort but I must decline your offer.

Be-one stellis 2007? if my memory is right. Bought new for way to much and should have got a small when I instead bought a large been ridden bout 5 times but been scratched a bit in storage so has a few scratches but nothing major and no dents.

Yellow and black with some silver, disc mounts and v brake mounts and standered dropouts.

£70 + postage
Interested?

Back