MAN Utd

highlandsflyer":2wjrjjep said:
konatime":2wjrjjep said:

Is it really necessary?

It ain't necessary to manhandle people with cocked clenched fists when your documented to find such celebratory (sp?) actions hilarious when it's one of your own....folk will think your some kind of hypocrite with such a forked tongue.

The media will love the Balo pic's....it's a shame they never captured Gary rat boy Neville telling blues (wifes and kids in attendance) to **** off whilst disembarking at Stockport Station and then strideing back for another do.

makster":39gyokf9 said:
As the sign says....joined by geography. Seperated by success ;)

Mak...the sign says 'City of Manchester Stadium', the song says '**** off back to London the City is ours'.

......and reds and reds :LOL:

Living in Cornwall is just such a laugh with all these sad reds everywhere.
I worked with this bloke in Penzance we called plank, he had all the gear United mug and bag and t-shirt etc...

I asked the div if he had ever been to Trafford to watch the S*** and he said no but he watches all the games on the telly!

I also took him in a map of the north west of England and asked if he could find the Theatre of S*** on it, erm No!!

Says it all.

al. :LOL:

ive been there and i dont even support them...nice stadium it was too ..much nicer than wembley was...

gibbleking":4nkw1sao said:
ive been there and i dont even support them...nice stadium it was too ..much nicer than wembley was...

It's a souless concrete warehouse on an Industrial estate full of Cockernees.

How's that nice?

I see your point, still better than Wembeerlee, nice one!

al. :D

it was when i wuz a nipper ...quite while ago...as a liverpool fan i can only say...why isnt giggs playing for us..that is all..end of transmission. :D

gibbleking":1n05r6ea said:
it was when i wuz a nipper ...quite while ago...as a liverpool fan i can only say...why isnt giggs playing for us..that is all..end of transmission. :D

The old drunk bloke wouldn't sell him as he is like a little pet that does as he is told.

Just as Fergy likes it.

al.

Back