San Andreas update FINISHED!!!!

Re: San ann

nutcase-retro":1ls862wo said:
I reckon black's the the colour with pollished swinging arm and seat unit. Will post pictures if i ever get the frame back from the paint shop.

ah so the color of my 1 then :cool:

MAXTHEROTTI":l7wrsleu said:
this project is looking superb
shaping up very nice

on a side note what you doing with the old fox shock??

I sold it and bought a hurrycat v-race with the cash, thought it might be nice to have the same shock front and rear...

Looking rather tasty to say the least! :cool:

Decals look great! Gil did a fab job on mine.... Took me ages to peel the old ones off carefully though so I could get perfect scanned originals for him to use but well worth it.

Alex Creasey":3lyshuju said:
Looking rather tasty to say the least! :cool:

Decals look great! Gil did a fab job on mine.... Took me ages to peel the old ones off carefully though so I could get perfect scanned originals for him to use but well worth it.

will be ordering some off gil soon for mine
looks like he is doing a good run on sannie decals lately then :cool:

IMG_7155.jpg

New NOS REAL Crank Case Extra bottom bracket just purchased. They're a little bit
complicated but I had the instructions thankfully. I like these as you can micro adjust
the chainline on my 70mm BB which is awesome + I decided to run 3 rings on the front.

Oooooooh Caramba cranks on board. The red powdercoat I did on the shock mount
has worked out nice too and I've replaced every nut and bolt for Titanium.

Apologies for the shitty iPhone pix...

IMG_1516.jpg

IMG_1515.jpg

IMG_1517.jpg

IMG_1518.jpg

wow, pretty impressive! you have definately created one of those amazing looking sans, all high tech and moto looking at the same time. great paint scheme!

Back