GT i-drive 2.0

Scarfacexxx08":1708v5f9 said:

this will go quite high i suspect
good shock though
if you put up a wanted ad you should get a few offers for a good condition one around £40 (tops i reckon)
scarface is right, some of them did come with teh fox float which are very good reliable shocks
the newer ones have all the fancy adjustments and such depending on your budget
your romic twin tube though i believe is an upgrade shock to what was on there orginally
they are very good shocks so you may want to consider a new spirng instead
get the upgraded weight one
it should say on the spring what one you have now so you have a start point
if you do get a fox air shock (the air = the spring, air spring). the bushes and hardware you have on your romic may fit
i think the betd ones are expensive so if you know someone with access to a lathe or a mill, get them to make you some

arent the forks too big for this?
what travel are they/a-c?

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
I agree, the one i posted was to show you the sort of thing you needed. As for a firmer spring, i still find that an air shock is better being on the larger side myself i find even with the right spring i still get more bob than an air shock.

your right
there is more 'user at home' adjustability with an air shock

as with a coil people dont realise but the oil needs to be setup right too - which genrally means sending it off if your a different weight rider to that at which the standard of the shock is based

(the romic you have gets good reviews though, i prefer air)

Latest posts

Back