1998 klein mantra

cheers zz :cool:

thats the wheels and brakes off :shock: gona do a full groupset bar the brakes which will be................

1a7c93b6.jpg

:cool:

the stem thats on it is slightly better than the one it had on when i got it , it's still to be changed to something nice :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

I'll be interested to watch this build.

My brother sill has a Mantra which he bought new and I think has hardly ridden, but I thought I read on here somewhere that they are not a good suspension design. Care to dispel that thought so I can call my brother and make him an offer?

well the 3 miles i put on it before stripping it for a re-build went really well :cool: i found it corners really well and can be slid across tarmac without the rear brake :LOL: :LOL:

this is my kind of bike :cool:

I may wait a bit for a bit of additional in-depth testing from you before I consider sending coins to my brother, but thanks for the initial information! ;)

no problem :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

oh , it wheelies good too :LOL: :LOL: on a serious note it's quite light and fast on the road :cool:

I was hoping that you'd get me to the point where I could justify buying a Raleigh Chopper.

Back