BoTM Mar 2011 'Born in The USA' - Nominations please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok so this is what the sticker sayes on the atx990 johnny T DH.....

and that definately say made in taiwan

Attachments

• Photo007.jpg
    Photo007.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 1,161
What a month, as usual some really nice bikes entered. My nomination though not retro definitely fits the "made in the USA" theme. There is no post 98 BotM is there? I've searched for the rules of BotM but couldn't find them and I'll happily withdraw if not admissable, but here goes my Curtlo:

p4pb6049249.jpg

p4pb6049245.jpg

American made parts: Fillet brazed Curtlo frame, King headset, Boone Ti ring, White Industries ENO, Moots post, Jeff Jones H-bar, Thomson stem, Litespeed Ti Bottom bracket, ESI silicone grips,

Remaining parts: Salsa, Selle Italia, Formula, Royce, Notubes, Bontrager, Shimano, Surly, USE

Enjoy!!

IbocProSX":154aj6ol said:
What a month, as usual some really nice bikes entered. My nomination though not retro definitely fits the "made in the USA" theme. There is no post 98 BotM is there? I've searched for the rules of BotM but couldn't find them and I'll happily withdraw if not admissable, but here goes my Curtlo:

Curtlos are sweet bikes and easily the best deal in custom american bikes.
We haven't seen any Steelmans, Sycips, Soulcrafts, IFs, etc. I guess this is where all us "po" people post.

...perhaps not a winner with all the nice entries this month, but at least I take part in it...

Here's my 1993 AMP/Mongoose

Attachments

• in the wild (2).jpg
    in the wild (2).jpg
    200.3 KB · Views: 795
  • in the wild (1).jpg
    in the wild (1).jpg
    209.1 KB · Views: 793
Will be getting the poll up over the next few days...last chance to enter!

John":e7eiklx9 said:
Will be getting the poll up over the next few days...last chance to enter!

Late as usual...

Would have a perfect candidate for entry this month, but alas it is currently floating somewhere on the Atlantic...

BB

A very tidy selection this month but I'm suprised at the lack of Fat's. Anyone going to post up a Yo in aqua fade to make my mind up?

Not a shot in hell against the stellar machines posted so far, but I want to play just for the fun of it...

what's more American than the oddball Slingshot?

sshot21.jpg

and it rides like a magic carpet:

sshot17.jpg

with a smattering of US made parts to boot...

cheers,

Steve

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back