Its too cold in the garage

CA

We don't have Rattlers, Black Widows or 55 mph blanket speed limits. But could do with my fill of their Sun, Sand and babes. Not to mention the Retro Cars, Mmmm 67 Corvette. Shelby Cobra 350 ci ! :cool:

It's too cold

Actually, besides Rattlers, the most poisonous thing in California is a small brown spider called the Brown Recluse. The Black Widows we have here are not as poisonous as elsewhere, although they will make you sick. The Brown Recluse, however, can make you sick for weeks and cause extreme swelling around the bite mark-Charlie Kelly got bitten by one once and it wasn't a pretty sight. So aside from the forementioned and earthquakes, it is relatively safe here! Hey, Wold Ranger, I agree about the 67-my last two cars have been a 1965 Stingray convertible and now an 1988 Vette convert.!

Stick Legs":1qes4dos said:
I have a old rug, I put it down in the kitchen and work there.

2 rules:

1- clean up after myself and put a block of wood under tubes so I am not banging things onto the lino.

2- the high chair's table is not a tool tray (despite being the right height and shape).

I even get to build wheels on the sofa, using cerial bowls to hold the spoke nipples.

Am I in the minority here?

Minority? ABSOLUTELY not. I do most of my work in a side room in the basement. Have a dual work stand set up, complete tool board and at least a dozen hooks hanging from the ceiling for current and ongoing projects. All bikes stay in the house. When you've got bikes that are worth more than your car the garage is for the cars.

Back