laggan , march , anyone ?

It's a helluva drive for you though, plus the road there for us non West coasters (A702, Dalveen Pass) is pretty high up, so again exposed to the weather.

zigzag":2i8bx9gw said:
It's a helluva drive for you though, plus the road there for us non West coasters (A702, Dalveen Pass) is pretty high up, so again exposed to the weather.

Glasgow and then down the M74 is just a fast I think.

Tazio":19ibvoze said:
zigzag":19ibvoze said:

aye, that's the way I normally go... you still have to come off the M74 and get over to Drumlanrig on the A702 though.

Alternative would be M77 and A76 I think.

zigzag":1v5mzz15 said:
Tazio":1v5mzz15 said:
zigzag":1v5mzz15 said:

aye, that's the way I normally go... you still have to come off the M74 and get over to Drumlanrig on the A702 though.

Ah right. Never been and the website directions confused me a bit.

A90, A9, M74, A702 - 30 miles more than Laggan, 2 and a 1/4 hours I guess. If the weather is shitty I might not though.

guys i might not make this now , my mum was hit head on by a car an hour ago on her motorbike..........

cheers

Jesus eck - hope she is ok, our thoughts are with you.

I'm going to pull out this weekend and get the bathroom finished, KHS built and Lee's shirts designed. I might even take the kids out for a well earned play on their bikes, assuming dundee stays dry.

Back