Log your rides

Headed out for a regular road scoot. Took a right turn up a rough road and found a load of new trails :D nothing special but should make a nice basis for a bigger mild offroad loop. The CX bike is coming into its own :)

Today: 26.17Miles
YTD:407.37Miles

ps is anyone else riding?

what Ken said kaiser, mine's about 4 mile round trip but on nice mornings i'll stretch it out, and occasionally go out with the missus on a ride in the evening.

this morning in the god-awful head-on wind - 7.75
month so far - 30.8
year so far - 314.8

The log thing can be anything you want. a few issues ago in Singletrack a guy kept a diary of all his rides fir a year, just a few lines. Made interesting(ish) reading. So even if you want to post 'rode to work and it pissed down/saw a cat/hated it/loved it' whatever you like. It means you can look back at the end of the year and reminisce, since we are a nostalgic lot.

New forks fitted to the Salsa so a wee shakedown ride was in order.

Today:17.27miles
YTD:424.64miles

B2W.Coldish headwind on the way in. Had a wee adventure on the way home looking for alternate routes, found a semi off road bit. Bumped into Graham Obree. Cycled along the front and the waves weren't far off this :eek:

_42384356_saltcoats416.jpg

Today:21.79miles
YTD:446.43miles

I going to get involved in this mileage logging stuff but only for my tarmac adventures as opposed to my daily commute. Thus this year and its now March my only dedicated tarmac adventure that I've noted the distance to the nearest mile is:-

YTD: 53 miles

Hopefully going to add a few more by wee trips around bits of Scotland I've little explored. Think a wee trip to Cowal Peninsula is my next goal ;)

Back