2011 Scott CX Comp Frameset - Mint as new condtion

keithb

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
'Immaculate/as new' 2011 54cm Scott CX Comp Frameset.
IMG_0906.jpg

IMG_0908.jpg

IMG_0910.jpg

I bought this as a full bike in November as a winter road training bike. However I didn't get a chance to use it through December due to the snow and ice and I've just noticed the bike is a fraction too small for me as a winter trainer.

The frame has NEVER seen dirt, water, or anything remotely wintery thus my need to sell it on. There are no scratches, marks or blemishes and I can only describe this frame and fork as brand new looking. I rode the bike about 7 times doing in total approximately 240-280 miles. After every ride the bike/frame-forks were wiped down with Meguiars quick detailer and re-waxed (I like all of my bikes mint after a ride, even if they are dry rides).

The frame is hydroformed Aluminium and the fork is Carbon fibre. Even though it is a Crosser it can make a very light and nimble road bike. It would also make a very light flat bar off roader.

The top tube length centre to centre is - 52cm
The seat tube length centre to centre is - 47.5cm

£300.00 posted in the UK (international postage would be extra).

gump":1588hau5 said:
Hi is this a 54 compact? ie whats the TT length?
ta

Hello,

The top tube length centre to centre is - 52cm
The seat tube length centre to centre is - 47.5cm

Give me a shout if you need any additional dimensions.

K :)

I forgot to mention that I will honour the warranty that comes with a new Scott bike/frame/forks. So if anything happens to the frame and fork that can be claimed back through my original purchase warranty then I will help the buyer secure a repair or replacement via Scott/my local LBS. :)

Back