S WORKS HARD-TAIL FRAME OR FULL BIKE

SPESHMIKE

Old School Hero
I'm looking for an S-WORKS hardtail frame or bike age not too important even fairly modern would be ok! Let me know what youv'e got or what you spot my sworks fsr needs some company. I'm 6"2 so a largish frame would be a good idea. Thanks in advance

I love this site!!! Put this wanted ad on and within a day or so ededwards was offering me a frame- for pretty much bugger all! What a great place I can see why John(gtrtsandavalanche) spends all his time on here and his missus has taken to coming round to my house for all her "needs" :p only joking John.

I'm going to make you hurt soooo much on our next ride, your legs are going to bleed :LOL:

you boys coming on my sussex retro meet next week?

Funny thing about this site is that you see the same old user names from the old days of STW and other sites and it's like a re-union in many ways.

:D

Wu-Tangled":2cc971hm said:
you boys coming on my sussex retro meet next week?

I'm affraid were both Ale Wobbling in Wales Gus, our first Retro meet, but would love to meet with you, Jez, TinTin etc in December if poss mate :D

It's all my fault bike widow, I'll tell you what I'll stop the biking and me and John can go and do some normal "young male" activities!

Legs 11 here we come :D :shock:

Back