Holland Retrobike ride 3.01 edition sep 2011 page 3

For the ones who are willing to join the Dutch retroride, I have polled up some date's on the dutch forum.....

Cheers,
Martin

Dr S":2yl0jlmm said:
I've looked into the cost of a ferry to Amsterdam and it is quite reasonable if i leave the car at home. Depending on the date i will be there.

WOW... that would be great.. friends from the UK to join !! :cool:

Maybe you can invite some more retro-UK-friends and drop the costs even further...

I hope my Ibis is ready by than so I can take that one with me for it's maiden ride after a full rebuilt... Looking forward to it.. :D

Anyone who is not member of the Dutch forum, please check the poll (via the link in my sig) and pick your best possible date for the ride.

Cheers,
Martin

That's nice! :LOL: :LOL: 5 votes for each date! :LOL: :LOL:

Martin":1o2tir7c said:
Anyone who is not member of the Dutch forum, please check the poll (via the link in my sig) and pick your best possible date for the ride.

Cheers,
Martin

I have the strange feeling there are certain Dutch member who dont even know what retro is have voted on the poll...

Martin":ew9hkns4 said:
I have the strange feeling there are certain Dutch member who dont even know what retro is have voted on the poll...
Really? your post is very clear about the fact that it's a Retro ride.

Yep I know. But Dutch forum members arent all that 'clean' as RB is.

So hope the will still vote some other RB-members or pm me on this site so I can pick a date.

Cheers
Martin

I probably will be there, unless I have a bachelor party for a friend. Hopefully that will be the first saturday of june...

Back