The one and only "HOW MUCH IS MY xyz WORTH" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know what XC Pro levers go for please? Mine have black bodies and silver blades (2 finger pull). 1 or 2 scratches but probably 8.5-9/10?

muddy fox 86/87

I have no idea what this is worth as I've never seen another restored example up for sale, maybe someone can help me out with a valuation.

It's an 86/87 explorer. I have had it powdercoated and rebuilt it using most of the original components, suntour thumbies and mechs, stronglite crank. It has modern wheels, brakes and 9 speed cassette but I still have the all the original bits, wheels, rollarcams etcso it could be return to standard spec. Since picture was taken I have changed the bars for the original ITM ones and fitted a similar vetta seat only it's in better condition. I have only covered about 50 road miles on this since completion last summer, so it's still immaculate.

Attachments

• Image0030 (550x413).jpg
    Image0030 (550x413).jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 1,988
Re: Bike-tech hikari lx

ronnyf":1kosiyt0 said:
77079828_3_large.jpg
77079828_2_large.jpg
77079828_1_large.jpg

Does anyone know anything about these bikes? Ik found one for 50 euro, is it cheap or old metal?

Greets pic doesn't work?

link then maybe
http://mtbfryslan.web-log.nl/.a/6a0133e ... 2e5970c-pi

You got a bargain. Those framesets used to come with Tange strut forks. Ive seen the Hikari go for very good money. The frames were made in Japan by Toyo who made stuff for rocky Mountain and Ritchey

Re: muddy fox 86/87

Spibblo":1u1laic4 said:
I have no idea what this is worth as I've never seen another restored example up for sale, maybe someone can help me out with a valuation.

What size is it?

tooth or fin? fin £5 to £20 (yes for nos that is a wide range but it seem to vary)

Tooth is much rarer as a spare part but is only applicable to the 1986-1989 undercarriage ubrake - it also stops you using a booster. I can't guess a price for it but I wouldbe willing to pay upto a fiver if I didn't already have one :)

Re: muddy fox 86/87

What size is it?[/quote]

crank center to top of seat tube 19.5

center seat tube to centre head tube along top tube 21.5

I'm 5'10" fits great, plent adjustment up or down on the seat post as you can see

The Ken":m410x039 said:
tooth or fin? fin £5 to £20 (yes for nos that is a wide range but it seem to vary)

Tooth is much rarer as a spare part but is only applicable to the 1986-1989 undercarriage ubrake - it also stops you using a booster. I can't guess a price for it but I wouldbe willing to pay upto a fiver if I didn't already have one :)

Cheers David, its the tooth ones that I have. But if they are only a £5 a piece think i'll use them as prizes at Cannock.

I said I would only be willing to pay a fiver. I'm scottish, and tighter than most Scots :) . Someone else may be willing to pay more, they are quite rare.

The fin is an accurate guide though - I paid a fiver posted for my nos one from an SJS ebay auction but have seen them sell for much more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back