Got any complete, or near, FS bikes for sale, sub £350

Mr Footlong

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Hi folks.

I have a friend that is dipping his toes back in to biking and was given an old Univega 1993 Rover 2.7T, not a great start but it was free so can't complain! ;). He has been contemplating spending money on upgrading bits on it but I have tried to convince him that it isn't a good platform to start with to go upgrading.

He is heavily considering a full suspension bike but the budget is a bit tight. It can be a bit retro, or a newer beast but ideally something that was half decent to begin with, giving us a better platform to work with.

Anybody got anything or seen anything that would really fit the bill on Ebay? He has been looking at old FSR Extremes and the like but availability of things like bushes are a concern to me at least

Thanks in advance,

Nick.

DSC00099.jpg

This any good ? Looking for £300 delivered

I have a GT-i-drive comp just under 10 years old, nice anodised purply-blue colour, uprgaded rear shock and currently running some semi slicks.

pm for pics if you're interested??
steve

Friend has expressed a bit of an interest in your bike Spudgun. Regardless of the other poss deal on the table, could you list up the specs please and condition, also any other pictures?

Cheers,

Nick :).

I have a 1995 S-Works FSR frame which can be supplied with seatpost, bottom bracket, and Ti stem (proper retro) for well under his budget, leaving enough money to source the rest of the parts needed to complete the bike. It has new pivot joints and can be supplied with new bushings too (all genuine). PM me for details.

Thanks guys but I think that the Specialized is a little too old for him and the Orange is too small :(. I think 17.5" upwards would be the min really.

Cheers,

Nick.

Thanks for all the replies chaps. We picked up a complete 2000 Marin Mount Vision in really good nick for £300 off Ebay last night and he is picking it up this weekend.

Cheers,

Nick. :)

Back