FS - Moots YBB ti softail

sadexpunk

Dirt Disciple
not sure if it classes as retro really, but ive been advised there may be some interest on here, so giving it a try.
havent ridden it for a couple of years now, and looking to the future, cant see it being ridden much now, so...... time to free up a bit of space and finances.

Phuket%25202009%2520010.jpg

19" frame, im 5'10" and suits me, so will suit a couple of inches either side of that.

fox forks, formula oro k24 brakes, ghetto tubeless mavic wheels, moots ti seatpost, thomson stem, easton carbon risers, raceface chainset.
ive always tried to stick as good equipment as i can afford at the time on it.
looking a bit dated now but still in good nick. decals peeling a little, and theres some chainsuck marks beneath the chainset. i took some photos before putting it back together, so can supply those by email.

must have had the bike a good 5 yrs at a guess and lightly ridden by me cos im rubbish at getting out

£1000, based in lincoln (hence the lack of riding :) ive had it listed before for a bit less, but general consensus seemed to be that was too low, so its sat at a nice round grand for the full bike. will consider frame or frame/seatpost split.

any questions either mail me at my username at gmail dot com or post on here.

seat tube is 19", top tube 22" btw

cheers

ive just had a PM saying

Hi,
This is xxxx, from Spain
I would have the bike if you send it here.
Would you please send some pic to xxxxxxxxx@telecable.es?
Best regards,
xxxx

is this spam? ive sent one back saying im not comfortable sending it to spain. or should i have ignored it?

cheers

sadexpunk":35cxcxcw said:
ive just had a PM saying

Hi,
This is xxxx, from Spain
I would have the bike if you send it here.
Would you please send some pic to xxxxxxxxx@telecable.es?
Best regards,
xxxx

is this spam? ive sent one back saying im not comfortable sending it to spain. or should i have ignored it?

cheers

?????
I'm a well known spammer here.
A brief check of my profile would have been very useful.
:roll: :roll: :roll:
Please, do not send it to Spain.

Cheers,
Chus

This is a more international forum than STW. We have tentacles all over the world.
I can personally vouch that Chus is a top chap and totally trustworthy. I've sent him frames and stuff before with no problems.

Whereabout in the country are you punk.

im in lincoln mate.

thanks for the info. unfortunately chus took exception at me being a little cautious about him and has told me to forget it.

cheers

C'mon, let's forgive him, he's newbye.

In case you receive an e-mail from Italy, avoid a guy called il_ricercatore74

For any enquiries about Italian members just ask me, I know all the retrobikers here and can give you some feedback

Which side of Lincoln, please? I'm in Nottingham.

And could you tell me c b/b to saddle top as set up in photo?

Is the suspension slider weight dependent - at <9st would I even move it?!

I've been looking for something exotic/interesting for months and this is tempting.

hello mate

im your side of lincoln, on the south side. ill measure c b/b to saddle top in the morning and get back to you. the softail moves quite easily, so yes, im sure itd still be fine. im no expert, but i seem to remember checking on this when i bought it and finding out it was a medium 'boing' in there rather than the stiffest :)

cheers

Thanks. While you have the tape out, could you also get standover at mid point of top tube?

It looks a very good price, but my "research" so far suggests might be on the big side for me. I can decide on basis of the two measurements.

Latest posts

Back