Intense M1 frame for sale Medium

hybrid666

Old School Hero
Feedback
View
I have for sale my Intense M1 2001 in a medium which was stripped and powder coated last year - you can see the build in the link on my signature when all bearings were changed as well as new decals etc no expense was spared making this look as good as it does.

Now it has what looks like two very small stress lines on the rear seatstays which haven't moved even after a uplift days at inners and big drop offs and many days at Hamsterley over the last year - now I have enquired if they are more than just cracked paint if repairable and assured it is with a weld along the line will fix this.

I am selling due to needing a Large though and have gone for a much newer frameset in L/XL.

The sale includes a Race face seat post and 888 seat clamp as you can see it really does look good in the colours etc so a bargain can be had here! No headset now as needed to use this.

I have been as honest as I can be and attached the best pictures i can get of it, any questions however please ask.

£90ono quick sale

Thanks J

WP_000193.jpg

WP_000192.jpg

WP_000190.jpg

WP_000187.jpg

WP_000186.jpg

and one with it all built up

IMAG0304.jpg

This is my dream DH bike. Wish I had the bits to make it up. Good luck with sale. And have a free bump!

Cheers mate! I will be sad to see it go and will have to keep eyes on a Large in the future for my retro build

Back