Groovy Cycles forks £85

suburbanreuben

Old School Grand Master
I'm thinning the heard again to get to one posh bike and one scruffy bike, so reluctantly this can go.
Dekerf Generation '96/97 in Ritchey Logic pipework. 21" seat c-t and 23.5 tt, actual. It's got the odd scratch here and there , and has had a cracked chainstay repaired by Chas Roberts. It's now solid and good for a few more years.
With it comes a Groovy Cycles disc only fork which is a perfect match for the frame.
Thrown in , gratis, will be a Cane Creek S3 headset , seat binder and Ringle seat post.
An ideal winter beater, or tart up project for £225. I may split...
Other parts might be available...

Attachments

• 008.JPG
    008.JPG
    80.9 KB · Views: 1,573
  • 009.JPG
    009.JPG
    95 KB · Views: 1,573
  • 001.JPG
    001.JPG
    81.6 KB · Views: 1,573
  • 002.JPG
    002.JPG
    146.7 KB · Views: 1,573
Nice bike!

If you split i might be interested in the forks please. What is the steerer length?

Thanks

cjr61":6kes4glx said:
Nice bike!

If you split i might be interested in the forks please. What is the steerer length?

Thanks
Steerer length is 220mm, a-c is 405mm and price is £125 posted to UK.
Cheers, Nick

If that means you will sell the frame only for £100 then I am very interested- The repair is my only concern- how does chas feel about it?

clockworkgazz":6adjs25d said:
If that means you will sell the frame only for £100 then I am very interested- The repair is my only concern- how does chas feel about it?
Frame only would be £125.
The repair is fine. I was surprised at the small size of the strap he put over the crack, but he knows his onions.
"Good for another 10 years" were his exact words. ;)

Back