The what's on your bike stand thread

Octsoc

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
So whatcha working on?

I'm trying to build a fat front snow bike. Couldn't stand seeing the brake bosses on the Pusley fork. Really no apparent reason why they are there, looks like the tire is too big to clear canti's or V 's anyway.

Got more filing to do this weekend.

Attachments

• IMG_0761a.JPG
    IMG_0761a.JPG
    34.6 KB · Views: 1,265
  • IMG_0758.JPG
    IMG_0758.JPG
    54.3 KB · Views: 1,265
Ouh...another 29er. I wonder if you can fit a fat tire in the front...I have a one track (fat tire) mind.

Average Mark":11oxo9nq said:
this - waiting for wheels to be rebuilt.

i dont have a workstand but if i did it would have this in it...

11v32hf.jpg

My mate's fixed gear. Haven't got a pic but it doesn't look that interesting anyway.

Don't use a stand at home , I prefer to leave it on the floor and sit down but at work the last bike I had in the stand today was a carrera a chap bought off display that had a bit of chipped paint on the forks ; so me and another guy ( funnily enough also called perry ) mixed some paint to touch it up but if you have seen the colour test thread you might guess how we got on ( he is also colour blind :LOL: )

A guy phoned up asking about Voodoos so I might end up with one of those in one of the stands next week .

Been in the workshop @ work today, putting a rear sid dual air onto a rocky mountain element, stripping the cranks off of a Sunn soft tail and bleeding Hope brakes on my Pace RC500.

No I dont work in a bike shop, but if you visited my office on a weekend you may be forgiven for thinking it was one :p (dont tell the boss ;) )

Back