who the f?$£ is 'moultonmad' on ebay?!

BoyBurning

Karma King
Bontrager Fan
I'm really annoyed now. Whoever you are will you stop out-bidding me please! I really needed that bloody pace ring that you've just won. It's the last thing I need to complete my Klein. I've been checking on it every five minutes for a week and to come in and pip me in the last seconds is just not sport!

Aaarghhh!

lol!

Start a new ebay ID "Dont-bid-moultonmad-or-ill-breakyourlegs" and reserve it for bike auctions...

That should do it :LOL:

^^^

Like it!

The last bloody thing I need to complete my build and it was perfect - still packaged and unopened...

Oh well, bring on the next one!

And if you're reading this moulton-boy... leave off or I'll kick yer ass over for an unplanned visit to Kingroon...!

BoyBurning":1azaf3wa said:
I really needed that bloody pace ring that you've just won.

You couldn't have needed it that much otherwise you'd have placed a higher maximum bid.

Remember - no pain, no gain. You just aren't commited to building this bike, are you? :LOL:

Dave_H":1wsota8y said:
BoyBurning":1wsota8y said:
I really needed that bloody pace ring that you've just won.

You couldn't have needed it that much otherwise you'd have placed a higher maximum bid.

Remember - no pain, no gain. You just aren't commited to building this bike, are you? :LOL:

:LOL: Yeah, If my wife found out what my max bid was for my RC200F6 she would... um... not be my wife :oops:

Dave,

no, you're not getting this are you...?! or me not explainin...

my maximum bid was £30 (i'm ready for the pain) and it only sold for £13, it's just that the bugger got in before me at the last minute and beat my snipe...

Back