Ebay rant!

ekiborter

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Sold a bloke some forks on ebay.
In good condition.
before I put them for sale on ebay I removed the canti-posts to stick in my new fork

The posts had been in the fork from new and I removed them easily with no force.

He has sent me pictures with the threads in the fork stripped and claiming a refund.

my pictures I posted on ebay don't show clearly enough that there was no damage so
seeing as ebay will side with the buyer, I'm going to have to refund this guy and just bend over and take it.

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

sooo annoyed I could scream.

note to self
must resist the temptation to sell bike stuff on ebay.

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Why should they side with the buyer if you have photographic evidence to show the threads in good condition prior to shipping? I would say you are covered, try your luck.
I recently sold a couple of mobile phones and phtographed the working and serial numbers too. Just in case anyone tries to get cute and replace a broken old phone by trying to send it back to me.

Carl.

If you are certain the forks where fine when you sent them

You could take some pics of some other forks (same colour) which show the fork threads in fine condition

Maybe a little dishonest but if he screwed them up why should you suffer !

Well worth ringing them too!! I had my first ebay tosser buyer in 7 years and the dispute was well dragging out, 3 min phone call and it was sorted!! :cool:

daj":1u64wbw6 said:
Well worth ringing them too!! I had my first ebay tosser buyer in 7 years and the dispute was well dragging out, 3 min phone call and it was sorted!! :cool:

can't beat a good threat :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

joke :D

Back