Worst Christmas Yet Baiku

Augustus

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
Love xmas. Looking forward to it. Xmas day - get food poisoning. Boxing day, black out, fall against basin and tap against ribs. Fall back banging head onto toilet bowl. Knock myself out. When well enough to go to casualty days later, discover bruised/ fractured ribs and concussion. No biking at all. Put on 1/2 stone and didn't even touch a bloody chocolate. Most Rubbish xmas of my life. :roll:

Wu-Tangled":1omj0h6v said:
Love xmas. Looking forward to it. Xmas day - get food poisoning. Boxing day, black out, fall against basin and tap against ribs. Fall back banging head onto toilet bowl. Knock myself out. When well enough to go to casualty days later, discover bruised/ fractured ribs and concussion. No biking at all. Put on 1/2 stone and didn't even touch a bloody chocolate. Most Rubbish xmas of my life. :roll:

:shock:
Hope your better now! What caused the blackout, the food poisoning?

Did you make up for it on New Years Eve :D

Here's mine...

Fell off bike week before xmas whilst playing in snow, smacked my ribs on the way down.......fast forward to boxing day laid up with what i think is a cold, turns into seriously chesty cough throwing up blood spots as well, stay in bed from boxing day till Tuesday then off to the docs who says virus/viral infection back to bed i go with some amoxocilin, Been getting worse ever since lost 3/4 of a stone and cant keep anything down, even pop, So back to the docs today who gave me stronger antibiotics and said back to bed for another week but 1st go for a chest xray, be another week before i get the results of that back.

All in all no beer, no bikes, = no fun shit xmas

:cry:

You could have knocked yourself out for a week, ya didn't miss much.

Hope things are ok with you fellas now.

Long time ago but once passed out doing a pee standing at the loo. Luckily fell backwards against the door instead of forwards.

Pretty much everyone I know was ill over xmas, me included - The mrs and I had some weird virus/chest infection that made us feel complete sh1t, completely knackered and then not able to sleep a wink! Grrrr! Haven't been right since my dose of shingles a few weeks back, seem to be catching everything going, and haven't been out riding for weeks either, all in all, TRIFFIC!!!! :evil:

sorry to hear all that - conversely it's been the first healthy Christmas I've had in years :D

Back