I hope he has a good Christmas (NOT)

playing the "race card" no doubt .

how can a father of 2 run a child over then run away ? i cannot say on here what i'd of done if it was my child he murdered

big.eck":rofmsvx7 said:

how can a father of 2 run a child over then run away ? i cannot say on here what i'd of done if it was my child he murdered

These are strong words Eck :?

Nobody's condoning this ,but i cant see murder here.

dyna-ti":35lmg0bd said:
big.eck":35lmg0bd said:

These are strong words Eck :?

Nobody's condoning this ,but i cant see murder here.

the difference between murder and manslaughter is intent, in this case he knowingly got behind the wheel of a vehicle without a license, insurance etc and knew what the consequenses of his actions were! murder or manslaughter in this case the results are the same, the death of a child :cry: and then to leave the scene! to try and avoid capture and punishment for his crimes, well in my book that moves it from manslaughter to murder
his application for asylum failed before, so what has now has changed that he should be given it? ahh yes he killed someone
I'd stick him on the first plane heading that way, preferably one that was only flying over the country then open the door and kick him out, 20000 feet should be long enough for him to see the error of his ways :twisted:

Back