how do you go about whats it worht

THWANG-666

Senior Retro Guru
hi
as in the title how do we go about whats it worth to sell an item ie: a frame as i dont know what its worth. as you must state a price in the for sale section.
thwang

Search ebay for similar items, search the for sale threads for similar items, post in the 'whats my XYZ worth' thread. Or sell it for what you'd be happy to let it go for. Or ebay it, true indication of market value. Or post it for a ridiculous price, and table the offers. :)

I'll generally do a bit of research then put it up at a starting price, if no offers, then drop it until it sells. That's then the market price on that day.

kaiser":fus85u9n said:
Search ebay for similar items, search the for sale threads for similar items, post in the 'whats my XYZ worth' thread. Or sell it for what you'd be happy to let it go for. Or ebay it, true indication of market value. Or post it for a ridiculous price, and table the offers. :)

That's if people left the price on things sold, generally they scrub off the price and right SOLD :roll: :p

Easy_Rider":2mndj8bs said:
kaiser":2mndj8bs said:

That's if people left the price on things sold, generally they scrub off the price and right SOLD :roll: :p

Indeed. We try and stop this but people continue. What can you do?

John":10qcqwsv said:
Easy_Rider":10qcqwsv said:
kaiser":10qcqwsv said:

burn them :twisted:

Other than that i don't know, it's one of those things that will change but it takes time, it's just habit i think.

John":3ir46weu said:
Easy_Rider":3ir46weu said:
kaiser":3ir46weu said:

distract them at their front door while someone runs round the back and paints their pets pink...

legrandefromage":1jonf5w5 said:
John":1jonf5w5 said:
Easy_Rider":1jonf5w5 said:
kaiser":1jonf5w5 said:

distract them at their front door while someone runs round the back and paints their pets pink...

So was that you?

Post it up on 'whats me XYZ worth'

Check it periodically for answers

give up after receiving no answers and check ebays 'completed listings' ;)

Back