Time for a West Mids/Shropshire Sort of Area Group?

Iwasgoodonce

Old School Grand Master
I'm feeling left out! Thoughts here please. I feel the need to find new areas to ride. Nothing wrong with Cannock but I feel the need to share information with like minded retros.

Let's be having your thoughts and ideas....

Mark.

At the moment there is no-one representing the West Midlands area in terms of Area Coordinators. Might be worth having a word with MrK about setting something up.
There is some great riding to be found in the area.

Keep an eye on the NWA rides thread too. I'm right in the south east corner of the NWA patch, very close to Derbyshire and Staffordshire.
I'll be putting together some rides along with Sinnett177.

January 30/31st we'll be starting a ride from Macclesfield Forest which may not be too far from you.
I'll post a thread once the date has been confirmed.

i naturally second that one gents......mark,i try and get up to the long mynd in the rare event of a day off work....have you ridden there and would you like me to pm you next time i go.....room for two in my car.....

feetabix":3tqufd2o said:
i naturally second that one gents......mark,i try and get up to the long mynd in the rare event of a day off work....have you ridden there and would you like me to pm you next time i go.....room for two in my car.....

Sounds good! Have lost shape since I went back to work but, hey ho. Does Cherrybomb still come on here? Seem to recall he lives out that way.

I grew up in Bridgnorth and often go back to visit the parents, normally drag the bike across the Mynd, some ace routes there :D

Birdman":2rhjcuhy said:
I grew up in Bridgnorth and often go back to visit the parents, normally drag the bike across the Mynd, some ace routes there :D

great place to ride....easy access from m54,good cafe,hard to get lost,good singletrack and the view from the top....outstanding!!

I am in the area, and happy to ride when can.

Unfortunately I dont have time at mo to run an area events type thing, happy to support rides etc though :)

Iwasgoodonce":2zebnrhu said:
feetabix":2zebnrhu said:

Sounds good! Have lost shape since I went back to work but, hey ho. Does Cherrybomb still come on here? Seem to recall he lives out that way.

Yup.

Was quiet for a while....but I'm back now. (Sorry!)

I work over in Nottinghamshire now and am only home at weekends (the main reason I've been quiet for a bit) so weekend passes are thin on the ground, for some reason the family expect me to spend time with them! Bloody unreasonable if you ask me. :roll:

I'm being just a crap trying to organise a ride out with the East Mids guys too. :roll:

Back