The Big Dog - Freaky terminator content!

Holy sheet. that is very freaky. Seems that these film directors are on to something, think i'll buy some shares in Skynet or Cyberdyne.

perry":31jv2w58 said:
Not too good for stealth operations!!!

What do you mean ? IT'S WHISPER QUIET :LOL:

Can't help but be reminded of an idling rc car

:LOL: :LOL:

I can't help but think that when he kicks it sideways it looks like it hurt. I felt a bit sorry for it, like a big headless robotic cow.

I felt a bit sorry for it

Not just me then :oops:

I take a bit of an interest in robots that start to resemble animals and insects and our interaction with them ; is it good or bad that we have empathy for something that we know is a tool . What if we couldn't see the distinction ? What if a child grew up and was told a similar item was alive , would the belief make it true ? what truly defines "alive"

when it struggled I saw it as a goat , I guess a goat would be the best animal for doing what it was made to do so it makes sense to base it on one . I was particularly impressed when it slid with its front legs on the ice , I wonder if its AI has the capacity to learn .

perry":39offk2o said:
I felt a bit sorry for it

Not just me then :oops:

I take a bit of an interest in robots that start to resemble animals and insects and our interaction with them ; is it good or bad that we have empathy for something that we know is a tool.

I love my bikes.......... ;)

<edit> the bit where he kicks it, and the ice patch slip are pretty bloody impressive..........to me, it has the impression of a pony or mule- I suppose ye'fd have to match it against something like that in terms of training, feeding, endurance, longevity, etc.....

Skynet became self-aware at 2:14am EDT August 29, 1997
:p

Latest posts

Back