ebay mini rant

big.eck

Gold Trader
MacRetro Rider
Feedback
View
anyone else get tons of nutters asking for your reserve when selling something on ebay ? it does my head in........

rant over :D

That's why i say what the reserve is in the listing, it's not against ebay policy to state it, so no worries, helps the sale in my opinion ;)

just noticed that the 4 people that asked me have 0% feedback , scamers in the making ?

I get them asking questions that would have been answered had they bothered to read it!!!!

And the fees!!! Shit!!!!

And I've just had 3 people asking if I take a part ex against a frame,sod it I'm keeping it :shock:

that does my box in too . you should of seen the things i was offered when i was selling my dirtbike.... from a subaru wrx with a knackered bottom end to a van load of board games :LOL: :LOL:

i'm almost ready to give selling things on ebay.... i'll just put them in the swap shop on gumtree i think
:LOL:

I'm delighted to be rid of them. I don't get nearly as much on here as I would on Ebay, but then I still think it's worth it.

The sense of community amongst Retrobikers generally is amazing, I feel like I have some proper friends here, even though I've never met most of you.

Back