Tow Bar mounted cycle carrier

I used to use a Pendle three bike jobby - the one that bolted to the tow-bar plate, not to the tow-ball.

Worked fine, light board integrated. Only stopped using it as I changed cars and couldn't get a towbar fitted to it.

Currently sitting in the shed doing not a great deal. If your interested, drop me a PM.

Hiya, (noob - today)

I have the Thule 9503, looked at most of the other ones within a reasonable price range. Fits kids bikes, old single pivot sus bikes and various others with wierd frame shapes. I've modded mine slightly to have another mount for a small kids bike.

It does allow you to lean the bikes away from the hatchback, but not quite enough on my little Merc A class. Got mine from Halfrauds for a 100 notes.

Cheers

Above was 1st post - wouldn't let me include piccy so
rideon_1.jpg

Cheers

Witter make a simple sturdy design that I have used and we sold in the shop (back when I worked in one). Not too expensive either.

my mate uses a maxx raxx or something similar, pretty cool, but pretty wobbly. Works ok on a 4x4.

Personally, the bike is worth way more than the car, so I've taken the back seats out so it can go inside. . :)

Back