BF2 patch 1.50

dyna-ti

Gold Trader
MacRetro Rider
Feedback
View
I think a couple here like a game of BF2 once in a while
They have just released the latest patch[goes from 1.41 to 1.50]

Problem is the size of the patch,its just under 2 GB,downloading that could take a while[the average is about 3-5 hours]
So

The new patch includes the all new map operation blue pearl and a further 7 maps from the expansion packs[the expansion packs are included in the patch and are now free.
INC tweaks on hit boxes,anti aircraft emplacements,weapons and some of the maps look like they have a different engine running them

All in all ,its an amazing update with loads of new stuff

See you on the battlefield Soldier ;)

-----------------------
If i could get a bigger cdr then i could send out copies ,but they seem to be limited to 700mbs,so youll have to do it yourself
Worth it though

Really dont fancy going back to BF2,sadly its time passed for me. That and my connection in London is being constantly raped by my housemates uploading/downloading to/from face book and any where else they can place there ugly mugs.

im on 10 meg speed wireless with a kof fast router....have been playing bad company for 5 hours straight and downloading 6 seasons worth of without a trace at 800kbs with no lag on either mwahah...as for face book i think wifey is having an affair with it at the mo... :shock:

It needs to be patched to 1.41 first
you dont have to install all the incremental patches,1.41 covers them all
Once 1.41 is installed you can install patch 1.50.

Some very impressive features now,and theyve removed all the trick cheats like dolphin diving and theres a delay in going prone where you lose accuracy for a second
I think it makes it a bit easier for rubbish players....Like me ;) :LOL: :LOL:

-----------------------------------------
Facebook is for sad buggers :x ,all it is is a competition to see who has the most friends,these 'friends' wouldnt give you the time of day normally,and couldnt give a toss about you other than adding as a 'friend'
Completely pointless :?

i hate the cheats thats why i stopped playing...the prone jump shoot thing drove me bonkers..

On the games forums,all the prone shooters are getting very hot under the collar over that one

Just have to play normally now :twisted:

i had a game last night,most impressive :cool:

i came first in a few i played on bad company today..best being 760 points with a run of 6 kills with just a knife.... :shock:

i play every wednesday friday & sunday with a good bunch of chaps.
your all welcome to join us.

heres our clan homepage www.mortal-souls.com
you can find the server IP on the front page aswell as the IP for teamspeak.

see you on the battlefield

Latest posts

Back