Lidl clothing

cce

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
the occasional lidl cycle clothing is back in today, and the news is good. 2 coolmax jerseys, 2 pairs of socks and a pair of gloves for £19

Are they doing the shoes again? mine have fallen to bits and I can honestly say they were the best shoes I've ever had- very comfy and the sole was very soft which was great for old XT flatties.

Dammit, got to pack to go on holiday tonight so can't drive to Northwich... you think there'd be enough poverty in Runcorn for them to have a Lidl :LOL:

Might just have to have a late finish...

I like the look of their bike tights
£8.99 or something
same price as the helmet.
starts today,so get yerselves down there before they all disappear ;)

Strange,in Fluffys link,the last three items in their bike essentials are plants :LOL: :LOL:

dyna-ti":2zre1m1e said:
I like the look of their bike tights
£8.99 or something
same price as the helmet.
starts today,so get yerselves down there before they all disappear ;)

Strange,in Fluffys link,the last three items in their bike essentials are plants :LOL: :LOL:
They're to go in your bike basket :D to make it look pretty.

Just picked up a pair of the shoes. Quality is nothing to write home about (but then they are £16) - they have a removable insert on the sole so you can use them as just a normal shoe, or fit the cleat without the insert.

Once fitted the actual cleat stands proud of the sole by a couple of mm's, so you wouldn't want to be walking about inside, but so what? Slip 'em on at the door. Bottom line for me - sure to be better than my crappy Vipers for traipsing up the hills when the going gets steep, and should also be a bit warmer come autumn.

Reasonably happy, will give them a spin at the weekend and see how they perform.

I,ve got their socks, (which are not bad for £2.50) and their padded shorts which are really good, i bought them as a spare but wear them all the time. :cool:

Back