Sunnyjim has logged on again !!!!

magicmistertea

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
i have had the following message in my outbox since wednesday july 2nd 2008....
i wrote it as a few of us got ripped off by this guy...
it has just gone out of my outbox and in to my sentbox.... meaning that sunnyjim must have logged on again ?
i dont know why he wasnt banned for life after ripping everyone off last year.. anyway here is the message i sent him....

"hi,
you are a **** theiving little tw*t !!
the sad thing is that you have to rip people off probably because you are so inbread , you dont actually know how to earn a living. i can only assume that you are such a sad husk of a man, you have to resort to stealing from people. i wonder what your family would think off you doing this ? oh wait a minute they are probably scummy theiving pricks just like you !!

have the £20 you sad theiving excuse of a man !!! "

I thought it was funny he finally read my message ! :LOL:

SORRY MODS.... PLEASE DELETE IF YOU FEEL THIS IS INAPPROPRIATE ?

magicmistertea":1d3u7edc said:
i have had the following message in my outbox since wednesday july 2nd 2008....
i wrote it as a few of us got ripped off by this guy...
it has just gone out of my outbox and in to my sentbox.... meaning that sunnyjim must have logged on again ?
i dont know why he wasnt banned for life after ripping everyone off last year.. anyway here is the message i sent him....

"hi,
you are a **** theiving little tw*t !!
the sad thing is that you have to rip people off probably because you are so inbread , you dont actually know how to earn a living. i can only assume that you are such a sad husk of a man, you have to resort to stealing from people. i wonder what your family would think off you doing this ? oh wait a minute they are probably scummy theiving pricks just like you !!

have the £20 you sad theiving excuse of a man !!! "

I thought it was funny he finally read my message ! :LOL:

SORRY MODS.... PLEASE DELETE IF YOU FEEL THIS IS INAPPROPRIATE ?

I do normally ban people if warranted. Clearly forgot about this chap. Can you remind me of the details and/or post a link back to his actions so I can act accordingly...

i have just had a quick look for the link but i cant find it...
basically he advertised a load of stuff.... which he received payment for and then didnt post out any of the items...
...for me it was a £20 blue flite that never turned up.
i seem to remember at least 4 or 5 people having the same problem with stuff that didnt turn up.
there is a thread with a list of people on somewhere \?

Can't help with details, and I didn't buy from him, but I certainly do remember people were having problems with him. It was definitely a few people at any rate.

ok, thanks for the memory jog.

Clearly an oversight - now banned!

Back