and on the trail tonight i found a ? game

cannondale king

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
i want people to stop and photo somthing they find on the trail il start with this little gem a slow worm not a worm or slow for that matter should be named "fast arsed legless lizard with blue tounge" lol :LOL: :LOL:

Attachments

• DSC00743 (Large).JPG
    DSC00743 (Large).JPG
    76.2 KB · Views: 856
  • DSC00744 (Large).JPG
    DSC00744 (Large).JPG
    115.8 KB · Views: 856
We have those lads in our garden. Unfortunately they ain't fast enough to avoid our cats :( A few years ago I went over one with the lawn mower. That was a truly horrible sound.

'Slow Worm' quite rare, a true retrobike style find

slow-worm-30865.jpg

I don't think you want to see the remnants of a dogging session, which was the last remarkable thing I saw 'pon de trail this week.

BarneyRubble":3p952f2g said:
Got a lot of time for slow worms. They can shed their tails like a Lizard; pretty amazing when you are a little kid! :cool:

That has saved at least one in the garden. Little fella cat was happily occupied with a writhing tail for 20mins. Pity it's a once in a life time trick for the poor lizard.

went for a ride after work yesterday and saw a guy walking his ferrits.
i used to catch slow worms when i was a kid, a friend of mine got bitten by a baby adder when he picked it up thinking it was a slow worm. apperently they look very similer when they are young.

Attachments

• P24-06-09_17.50.JPG
    P24-06-09_17.50.JPG
    159.3 KB · Views: 744
take a picture of what you found on the trail! well she wasnt that attractive to be honest over 50 around 20+ stone dressed in pvc and fishnets and had a couple of photographers with her already! so I thought it rude to crash their party and start clicking away :LOL: plus I dont think you'd be interested honestly unless thats your thing? :shock:

Back