EBAY?

Brother

Kona Fan
Feedback
View
I used to buy a few things on Ebay was skanked & ended up losing my account.

Anyone else hate Ebay for whatever reason?

i hate selling on it now,its an absolute rip off for sellers.still use it for buying though just for ease though more recently have been using amazon as they are normally cheaper and fast delivery.

Starting to hate them...a lot...for forcing the use of Paypal...if you've been burned by them in the past you'll know why!

I sold some stuff a few years back and made the mistake of not sending recorded, and ended up losing the items, then paypal made a chargeback.

IMO, one of, if not the worst company in the history of business.

Apart from that...

No, wait. The constant re-designing of the site to make it 'easier' to use, which just makes it slower to load on my ancient PC's.

Robin

I sold something recently for £180 and I was charged £20 in fees :shock: They have definitely gone up :evil:

orange71":3nlpr7sx said:
I sold something recently for £180 and I was charged £20 in fees :shock: They have definitely gone up :evil:

does that include the paypal fee's?

Yeah I was pretty shocked last time I sold stuff on the fee`s but the problem is it has the audience? :? I sold a Australian man and another from Japan some motorsprt stuff?

Yeah I was pretty shocked last time I sold stuff on the fee`s but the problem is it has the audience? :? I sold a Australian man and another from Japan some motorsprt stuff?

daj":ud2s5fh2 said:

you need to set your account preferences up properly so they cant see your auction,have a dig around the account screen,its not that easy to find..

Back