cut down minis

4e8e7b5cd4dadd07541e1f7.jpg

A friend of mine built a 'shorty' Fiat 126, incredible turning circle, it could go round and round in a standard t-junction no problem :LOL:

can't find any pics at the mo' :cry:

They are crazy and handle very strange. When the length of your wheelbase reaches the realms of your track width then all sorts of things happen :shock: :LOL:

If you got rear ended in that you would end up as sandwich filling where the 'Cut n Shut' welds fail... or not as they are proberbly stronger than the Ausin Rover welds.

an old vw camper of mine is currently sat in my mates garage having had the sliding door section cut out of it. looks good because it is big enough to still have decent proportions (and its still got a roof). shortened beetles and minis look stupid.

Simple question - why?

Saying that, in my kit car days, I did quite like the little conversions of Fiat 500s and 126s you saw! Much cuter than minis, never understood the attraction.

South Bound":3jjmy1c5 said:
Simple question - why?

the only answer you will ever get from a fan of this kind of thing is "why not"

same question andresponse to my camo mk2 golf. "why did you paint your car like that?" if you have to ask youll never understand

Back