"your internet being slow ? "

perry

Retrobike Rider
just been asked by the mrs

we each have wifi laptops that obviously share a broadband connection . i dont have the heart to tell her ive just been to the pirate bay and have started to download about 15gb of stuff :LOL:

is it wrong that when she is watching something crap on the iplayer like that your fired thing i put something on thatl slow the connection :twisted:

Miine is usually quite fast,but just the last week its been a bit sluggish,especially on here.

Can explain it though as its intermittent :? Site getting busy :?

I blame the weather.

Internet at work has bombed this week, wont load photos up to rightmove.co.uk and struggles to forward emails to our Blackberry handsets :roll:

is it wrong that when she is watching something crap on the iplayer like that your fired thing i put something on thatl slow the connection

Haha wrong...yes, funny....most definately :LOL: and slightly evil might I add :twisted: . Its amazing the many different ways to get your kicks

I blame all the crap games she downloads :LOL: gets me nowhere mind :?

is it wrong that when she is watching something crap on the iplayer like that your fired thing i put something on thatl slow the connection

Its only wrong if YOU perceive it to be....OR IF SHE FINDS OUT :(

Back