Two go mad in Devon...

legrandefromage

Bin Monkey
BoTM Winner
PoTM Winner
GT Fan
Feedback
View
A gentle 10 mile wander along the Grand Union canal near Tiveton, a pint and some salted nuts.

My mate Phil is lucky enough to have bagged Marker's cottage in Broadclyst - lovely :LOL: (and his Emmelle for £6.50 at a local recycling centre)

Some silly frowny chap on a Zolatone Marin, loads of people carrying 30lbs of Halfrauds extras - I chose the Norman Fay and an Addidas top...

Attachments

• a bit of history.jpg
    a bit of history.jpg
    108.8 KB · Views: 1,631
  • An old wreck with an old wreck.jpg
    An old wreck with an old wreck.jpg
    216.1 KB · Views: 1,629
  • norman fay ginger beer.jpg
    norman fay ginger beer.jpg
    140.3 KB · Views: 1,630
Looks lovely. So rare to see an original horse drawn boat, although there's lots of boats of that age on the network they all had engines retrofitted.
Bet the tourer was right at home there, it's got to be the perfect machine for that sort of ride.

Dude, you passed within 100m of my house :LOL:

Often out on the canal path, it makes for a nice alternative to the road both to the station and in to town

ATB

John

where about do you live? i used too, and my parent still do, live in Sampford Peverell, and are lucky as this canal, goes right through the village, the good old days.

Phil took me to 5 local tips - not a suasage.

Last time he got his Emmelle and last year I got a mint MF Courier comp...

mattbrown":klgiu54z said:
where about do you live? i used too, and my parent still do, live in Sampford Peverell, and are lucky as this canal, goes right through the village, the good old days.

Halberton, but i used to live in Chichester. :LOL:

Back