Name that tune-PLEASE!

66 triumph daytona

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Its totally doing my head in,I was watching the end of some holiday property programme and it played this tune that is always played when an exotic/tropical/paradise location is shown.Ive heard it on various programmes and a few ads down through the years.Its definitely 1960s,starts with high pitched orchestral violins and a harp followed by a swooping clarinet,its a very well known piece of music and I guarantee you that most here will know it when they hear it.

Look through some KPM library music and things by Keith Mansfield - you may well find what you're looking for.

66 triumph daytona":2g3v6fcl said:
Its totally doing my head in,I was watching the end of some holiday property programme and it played this tune that is always played when an exotic/tropical/paradise location is shown.Ive heard it on various programmes and a few ads down through the years.Its definitely 1960s,starts with high pitched orchestral violins and a harp followed by a swooping clarinet,its a very well known piece of music and I guarantee you that most here will know it when they hear it.

If you can whistle it try sound hound. I'm not joking.

Back