ebay trolls

joe careless

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Ha I've seemed to have picked up a troll, messaging me about a item I'm flogging, obviously didn't like strictly or something...... dick :LOL:

I picked one up on here when I had my bike up for sale, a new member who joined just to troll me.

Text messages and everything.

Re:

So, what...he just messages you saying things about your item? Through PM? Or public questions? Is there anything more pointless?!

Folk are weird.

Re:

Pm'd me a something from bromptons website , cut'n'pasted it , then added "duhh call yourself a experienced bike mechanic "
I'm aghast, ney mortified oh how shall I hold myself in public, pfft.
I just complimented his cut'n'pasting skills and advised them to grow up.
Then flagged it.

Re:

Don't really understand what this means :?
Is someone acting like an arse because they don't like you for some reason?

yes - I had a very rare and quite sought after kenwood car radio, I sold it as working, demonstrated as working, pictured as working but could not accept returns for an item that was 30 years old for obvious reasons. It sold for £280 - but, prior to that I was hounded by two guys saying that it should only be sold as spares or repairs for a tenth of the price etc etc etc... I banned the both of them .

I used to sell high end valve amps on Ebay and frequently had idiots trying to sabotage my sales once I banned them from my auctions. There are a lot of numpties out there!

Re:

Oh well, as we know the world contains infantile sad mofo's. I'm in a good mood I've met a woman that is seriously into bicycles...

Back