R.I.P. James Gandolfini

Shocking. Enjoyed his work. Always hoped The Sopranos was coming back, as a movie or series. I guess it could still happen, but Gandolfini leaves incredibly large shoes to fill.

yeah quite surprised by this, only 51, but he looked like he enjoyed his food etc (not meant in a mean way) i never really watched the sopranos but i liked his film work, true romance as the hitman, opposite robert redford in the last castle.

i've seen some of it but i never really liked it enough to continue watching it, like alot of series programmes that are on i lose interest after a while.

Recently watched the whole lot, a couple or three an evening. Great TV. Modern Shakespeare.

jonnyboy666":2sxlglvw said:
i've seen some of it but i never really liked it enough to continue watching it, like alot of series programmes that are on i lose interest after a while.

Fair enough. I only watched it after talking to one of the theme song writers about it.

I find it funny when I see some raving about things like Sons Of Anarchy when there are things like The Sopranos out there.

:)

Back