Not Rolf

oh god :facepalm:

a christmas i went out for dinner with a group of friends just as all this was really kicking off, the conversation inevitably turned to this, "i can't believe it, whoever next?" which after a few pints turned to lets write a list, that list is on my phone, a list of "i wouldn't be surprised if he was a . . . "

rolf was number 2 on the list

Will it be Tiswas/Swap Shop teams next? That would finish me off.

not that I'm asking any inference or accusation. Merely thinking of significant childhood icons.

It's been said the authorities have a letter of apology written by Harris to an alleged victim whilst in the priory (might be some truth in it given he was arrested-de-arrested...then arrested).

That priory tricks a gud 'en (if you'r in the noncin industry), had an experience with a nonce a couple of yrs ago and when the news broke he naturally went on the missing list, turned out he had booked himself into a drug rehab gaff down in stoke....they can't be nicked until they walk out of the door, thus creating distance/time-lapse for an already confused victim to deal with.

Russell Brand whilst defending himself over the manwell grandaughter fiasco said that audiences would be shocked at the celebs folk give high applause to...if they knew thier sexual peccadillo's (or words to that effect)....then side-mouthed 'EJ & MB'.

The History Man":1kz2xtir said:
Will it be Tiswas/Swap Shop crews next? That would finish me off.

Edmonds bundled off to do porridge for a while? Now that is a tempting thought (plus the redtops get the opportunity of running "Jail Or No Jail" headlines)....

David

To be honest if you were in entertainment in the 60's,70's and 80's your curtians must be twitching. I suspect most of these will be found innocent but by then the damage will have been done

another example why accused peoples name should not be released until they have enough against them to actually go to trial

sylus":1scdh34y said:
To be honest if you were in entertainment in the 60's,70's and 80's your curtians must be twitching. I suspect most of these will be found innocent but by then the damage will have been done

another example why accused peoples name should not be released until they have enough against them to actually go to trial

Just what I was thinking this morning, unless someone is charged their name should not be released as their lives are ruined even if found to be innocent, people still believe in no smoke without fire and will still condemn anyone who has been touched by the accusation innocent or not.

Alison

I agree.......this stuff is as corrosive as it gets and to just be named in it all is enough to spoil a life's work, with or without a conviction.......if Rolf has done wrong then I hope he is called to answer for it. Just to be named in the same news item must leave these people face in hand as to what their future holds!......

....Freddie star really didn't help himself going on tv hand in hand with his wife of about 30 years his junior!....

Back